While making people eat and drink best quality products, your own industry is gobbling up your PROFITS?
Being an owner of food and beverage industry, you are required to satisfy constant changes in the global market. Ever changing customers taste with day-by-day increasing government regulations, Food and Beverage manufacturers are left with no choice but the exception of looking for ERP software that could maintain right inventory level, produce quality assured products, meet fluctuating market demands while guaranteeing a cost effective and complete ‘field to fork’ visibility.
Taking measures, controlling operations with eradicating waste is what ‘BatchMaster ERP for Food’ aims for Food and Beverage industry.
‘BatchMaster for Food’ is a specially tailored product packaged to subdue the major challenges facing Food and Beverage industry. The challenges of meeting ever-changing compliance and FDA guidelines, to be always prompt enough to respond to recall- requests and to continuously innovate new products along with managing soaring prices of raw materials to figure out comparable product cost yet grab profits.
With the leading manufacturer of Process ERP – BatchMaster, food and beverage industries can now hold all the aces. Right from the initial version to the latest version, ‘BatchMaster for Food’ has constantly been acknowledged as the industry standard for serving food and beverage industries getting to the top. And, in the same fell swoop, BatchMaster has now launched its various nano-verticals to get down meeting the root-level and maximum needs of various sections of Food and Beverage industry. Because BatchMaster understands that belonging to “Food and Beverage” section doesn’t mean its all sub-industries will have the same needs. They, no doubt, share 80% of the features but 20% are quite industry specific. If ‘Dairy’ industry needs Lot Strength as a dominant feature to plan their production, ‘Packaged Food’ primarily requires Nutritional Labeling as a must. Thus, are introduced BatchMaster for Packaged Food, BatchMaster for Barbeque Sauces, BatchMaster for Dairy, BatchMaster for Seasoning etc.; products that are solely and dedicatedly tailored for your specific industry.
Being completely industry specific, these products are fast to implement and affordable enough as they strikingly cut down the chances of customization. Available also on the SaaS model, it turns out to be really affordable, even less than what you require in maintaining an IT personnel. Convenience? Immense! Being pre-configured, it wipes out maintenance issues and Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC); just requires a computer with Remote Desktop and Internet facility.
Holding together in complete cohesion the abilities of separate specialized and proficient products targeted to Food and Beverage industry, BatchMaster is one unified solution that offers wide variety of brilliant useful modules namely; Formulation, Laboratory, Production, Sales, Purchase, Serial/lot Tracking, MPS/MRP, Quality Control, Costing, Physical Counting, etc. totally integrated to work collectively and effortlessly without a glitch.
Incorporating support for handling perishable and variable products in this fast changing and quality passionate supply chain, BatchMaster empowers well-organized execution of all essential business progressions along with providing visibility from corner to corner of the organization. As well, encapsulating the tremendous feature for tight cost control, BatchMaster upkeeps inventory, sales, planning, procurement, manufacturing, packaging, quality assurance and regulatory compliance to reduce inventory wastage and heighten profits. Moreover, by way of BatchMaster’s Dashboard and Business Intelligence, real-time decision making comes to be more practical and real, providing factual information to the concerned person at the correct time. Going specific, BatchMaster solutions incorporate features that aid maintaining shelf life, consumables, catch-weight, lot strength and by-products helping organizations to tremendously lessen manual working. Also, BatchMaster by design follows cGMP requirements and generates FDA reports rendering a competitive edge in today’s food safety and traceability concerned environment. Using BatchMaster, Food and Beverage manufacturers can even conveniently import nutritional data and can instantaneously calculate nutrient values along with printing Nutritional Labels, Supplement Fact Panels, and Ingredient Statements.
BatchMaster, terrifically easy to grasp and use, carefully manages growth and easily assimilates expansion or new acquisitions. BatchMaster, the software that doesn’t modify the way you conduct your business but transforms your ROI from nadir to zenith; reflecting the best practices knotted in your business.
BatchMaster is an end-to-end solution that can easily fit your pocket without compromising your any need!! Features of BatchMaster specific to various sections of food and beverage industry are:
- HACCP, USDA, and FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 regulatory compliance support, including Nutritional Labelling, Audit Logs and reporting
- cGMP support with SOP screen – embedded access to written and audio instructions, graphic process flows, even video
- The original and most proven Formula Management system with comprehensive Bill of Materials functionality that provides flexible packaging alternatives with support for Private Label Manufacturing
- Advanced Costing decision support, “What-if” Costing, 5 simultaneous costing methods supported, plus productivity, utilization, and yield analysis
- Comprehensive and effective inventory management
- Re-pack functionality
- Weight and quantity-wise storage/maintenance (Catch Weight)
- Consistent and coherent Lot Tracking system with product recall and formula explosion capabilities
- Lot Attributes
- Availability of numerous analytical reports to accommodate a wide range of different user requirements
- Pre-process, in-process and post-process Quality Control testing
- Automatic re-formulation based on Target Values as well as pricing based on target values (Lot Strength)
- Co-products and By-products management
- Numerous Lot Picking strategies plus Quarantine support and Shelf Life Longevity
- Advanced forecasting with transfer of forecasts to Sales Orders
- Sales-Templates for rapid customer service response