Stay compliant & avoid legal penalties
BatchMaster ERP is designed to meet every industry specific compliance processes to help manufacturers ensure that they meet federal and other regulatory mandates.
Empowering them to generate standard label claims, the ERP seamless integrates with USDA, Genesis, and other product databases and offers the flexibility to adjust specifications. With in-built FDA and SDS (powered by Lisam EXESS, a 3rd party solution) module - BatchMaster ERP generates compliant FDA nutritional labels and SDS reports.
Capturing the entire data of the items flowing in supply chain, the ERP supports quick recalls and helps identify where, when, and with which products issues have occurred. Additionally, graphical lot traceability and recall tool speeds-up the track and trace process of suspected items from receiving, shipping, or anywhere within WIP and exceed GFSI BRC/SQF product traceability and recall mandates.
It also records and maintains the transactional history of auditor reports.
A few, among many, features of BatchMaster ERP as Compliance Management Software helping meet compliance are:
- Alert product developers that a given formula’s ingredients exceed industry established percentages or recommended daily intake levels
- Support the special processing and reporting of allergens and organic ingredients, as well as of Kosher and Halal products
- Acting as Regulatory Compliance Software, it supports Food related labeling and reporting requirements, including GMP, FDA and GFSA requirements
- Support Chemical related labeling and reporting requirements, including GMP, SARA Type III, REACH, HAZMAT, SDS, MSDS and INCI requirements
- Run graphical bidirectional lot traceability inquiries and recall reports
- Maintain master batch records and other key transactional audit records
With BatchMaster Compliance module you can:
- Facilitate the acquisition and retention of Industry Safety Certifications
- Comply with external auditor requirements
- Meet customer and industry quality requirements
- Establish the transparency and resolve issues quickly
- Prevent errors or failures before they occur
- Control breach of data security