Through BatchMaster Sampling, track of all sample requests by customer can be kept. Sampling, minimizes your loss by keeping a record of samples given to a customers at a given time period. Sampling provides complete course of no. of revisions made in a particular sampling request by customer & cost associated with that request.
Sampling even enables your technicians to perform R&D on the samples, to make it in accordance with the customer requirement as customer target value can be maintained in sampling.
The sampling module complies the following features:
- Checks the present status of any sampling request
- Maintains Details of Customer which can be existing customer or any new prospect
- Maintains sample information like Anticipated Sales Volume, Current Price, Target Price, Base Formula Key and Estimated time required to produce sample
- Wields sample specifications with regards to basic nature, physical properties, chemical properties or any such criteria
- Keeps a track of all costs associated with a sample, which can be in a detailed manner or in a summarized manner
- Viewing and storing of all the documents related to a sampling request, thus providing an easy access to these documents whenever required
- Keeps a track of all the communications made with the customer regarding a sampling request. Emails can be sent directly to the customer without opening any other mailing software
- Provides the approval facility (to approve samples) same as given in BatchMaster's Sales Requisition or Purchase Requisition
- Relates your samples with BOM and Production Batches
- Through R&D a new formula can be created and depending on that formula, a mini batch can be created for the production of sample
- Sample analysis based on sample v/s sample orders received or based on sample received v/s sample revised