Bill of Material generally abbreviated as BOM, describes the end product in terms of its formulas, intermediates, and sub-assemblies. It contains a list of measures to manage the end products packaging. Being an essential part of the manufacturing process, BOM is used to link the formula with the finished goods or the intermediates stored in the inventory.
In this module you can associate formula, labor, overheads as well as packaging materials with the finished good to govern the production process. It also provides ability to add routing with the bill-of-material.
- Comprehensive Bill Of Material functionality
- Encloses top level BOM item
- Flexibility to define Fill Level in desired unit of measurement
- Routing functionality for flawless production process
- Serve multiple packaging options
- Bill of material report to classify the top assembly items, assembly types, and status of the BOM components associated with the formulas
- Cater your needs for both Process (Formula BOM) and Discrete (Assembly BOM) Manufacturing
- Dispatches full view of the BOM hierarchy
- Single BOM allocation with multiple formulas