Track & trace materials and processes, and facilitate effective recalls
BatchMaster ERP software’s lot traceability module gives the process manufacturers in-depth visibility into the product lots, allowing them to identify from which source a particular lot was purchased, when it was purchased, the quantity received, the quantity in stock, and the purchase order number. By tracking the expiry date, it automatically prevents an expired item from being sold or issued for production.
BatchMaster ERP software’s lot traceability module offers bi-directional traceability, which means product can be traced, end-to-end, i.e., from its source determining to which customers it was delivered, in which batch it was produced, what raw material went into its manufacturing, from which vendors the material was procure and vice-versa. This digital trail can be quickly searched to determine where and when issues may have occurred, and what specific products would have been affected, thus facilitating speedy product recalls.
It also allows maintaining a history of key transactional history for auditor reports (e.g. Master Batch Records for FDA review).
BatchMaster ERP as lot traceability solution for manufacturing industries offers:
- Complete visibility to recorded lot properties for ingredients, components, and finished goods.
- Support to forward lot traceability from ingredients through manufacturing processes to finished goods.
- Support to backward lot traceability from finished goods back into manufacturing processes to ingredient and component receipts from suppliers.
- Full support to QC processes of inbound receipts and manufactured products.
- Way to locate the source and disposition of a selected serial/lot tracked item.
- Way to identify all the transactions for an item lot.
- Way to identify lot numbers of items shipped to a customer.
- Ability to recall items that are faulty or that consumed a faulty raw material.
- Ability to trace items through all levels of production from raw materials to finished goods.
- Ability to track and manage serialized products from procurement to distribution