The Serial Lot Handling (Lot Control and Traceability) module enables manufacturers to identify from which vendor a particular lot was purchased, when it was purchased, the quantity received, the quantity in stock, and the purchase order number. If the expiry date of an item is specified, then BatchMaster will automatically prevent an expired item from being sold or issued for production. In addition, it let associate feature (attribute) values to serial or lot tracked items.
Its bidirectional-traceability tracks a product to its source determining to which customers it was delivered, in which batch it was produced, what raw material went into its manufacturing, from which vendors the material was procure and vice-versa. All this information can be retrieved in few clicks and a shorter time frame, speeding your recalls in cases of emergency, limiting its affect and thereby preventing your brand-image.
BatchMaster ERP as lot traceability solution for manufacturing industries offers:
- Locates the source and disposition of a selected serial/lot tracked item.
- Identifies all the transactions for an item lot.
- Identifies lot numbers of items shipped to a customer.
- Enables you to recall items that are faulty or that consumed a faulty raw material.
- Traces items through all levels of production from raw materials to finished goods.
Tracks and manages serialized products from procurement to distribution.