If you are in a manufacturing business, you understand how important it is for you to know its nitty-gritties; to have a grip over your day-to-day business activities such as cash flow, inventory levels, sales orders, production orders, etc., simply because it is this knowledge which allows you to run your operations smoothly and make informed decisions for your business. However, it is virtually impossible for you to keep a lid on all these” and other whole lot of affairs” manually. You need a tool which can combine various functions of your business, integrate the entire data in a single database and allow you to access it with ease.
SAP Business One is that ideal solution for you. A supremely flexible software, it automates your business’ key functions such as finance, customer relationship management (CRM), warehousing, production management, purchasing and procurement, reporting and analytics, etc. and allows you to run your business in the best-possible manner. Designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses, SAP Business One is easy to use, inexpensive and very quick to implement. Apart from that, it also has some other specific advantages for manufacturing companies. Here’s a rundown on those benefits:
1) One-stop solution: A single application, SAP Business One is an exhaustive business management solution which takes care of your business’ diverse functions such as finance, sales, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory control, and human resources, among others. When you have an all-in-one robust solution such as this, you don’t need anything else, do you?
2) Improved efficiency: Continually improving efficiency is important for the good health of your business. It is something which helps you sustain your business for a longer period of time and achieve the ultimate objective of greater profitability. With SAP Business One, you can store all your relevant business data at a single place in a one-time activity, thus eliminating the need to maintain data manually and waste unnecessary time. The time you save can be used for other activities that add value to your business, make quicker and wiser business decisions, R&D and launch of new products, and exploring new business avenues.
3) Enhanced scalability: SAP Business One is one solution that adapts to the needs of your business seamlessly. It has tremendous scalability and it actually changes and grows in the same way your business does. There is no restriction on the number of users and storage capacity. Moreover, SAP Business One is a globally renowned software with proven capability and secured future. So, share your business journey with SAP Business One and stay assured of its growth.
4) Informed decisions: SAP Business One creates a system for you from where you can have 360 degree view of your company’s actionable information. Using this information, you can make informed, accurate and timely business decisions. Not only this, it also empowers your employees to quickly respond to queries and grievances from customers. Your employees can thus also make business-related decisions at their level.
5) Happy customers, increased profits: As discussed in the point above, with faster access to all the critical business data, you are in a better position to respond to your customers in the shortest-possible time with SAP Business One. Faster turnaround time, prompt service, knowledge about their purchasing patterns, generous offers through loyalty programs, grievance redressal, etc. win your customers over and result in more sales, which means more revenue and higher profit. Also you now have all the time in the world for R&D and the launch of new products. This should further boost your sales and eventually, profits.
6) Reduced costs: If you are using the legacy software, there are chances that a lot of unnecessary costs will crop up every now and then due to the lack of the system’s efficiency or IT related. Then there will be other costs that you incur on its annual support and maintenance. But, SAP Business One is available on the cloud too, giving you all the contemporary features that meet your current and future requirements sans all the infrastructural, hardware, software, maintenance and upgrade costs. With SAP Business One, you can save up on all the unnecessary costs.
7) Greater control over the business: SAP Business One’s unique dashboard feature completely manages and controls your business processes. It also provides you with real-time updates, alerts, reminders, and numbers that are vital for your business’ day-to-day functioning. Needless to say, with SAP Business One, you enjoy complete control over your business.
Conclusion: SAP Business One is that single-point interface which combines all your business functions and streamlines all your business processes. The result is improved business efficiency, increased profit margins, better decision making, reduction in costs, happy customers and greater command over your business. In a nutshell, it is a ‘must-have’ for your manufacturing business, especially if you are a small or medium-sized company.
BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One – a process manufacturing add-on for SAP Business One – is a complete solution which handles all the manufacturing, quality & compliance needs of your manufacturing business. BatchMaster, a veteran in the field of formula/recipe based manufacturing software has built this solution on the strong foundation SAP Business One offering the advantage of a single login, single database and single interface. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about it and our other products.