Are you into Food & Beverages or Pharma or Speciality Chemicals or Paints & Coatings or Cosmetics business, and could relate to these problems?
- Do you have to access multiple computer workstations to analyze various business activities?
- Does your existing software system fail to understand your needs of managing formulas/recipes?
- Does your profit margin shrink due to uncontrolled inventory?
- Do you fail to meet Customer Delivery Dates?
- Is meeting quality and industry compliance an issue?
- Are your decision based more on guesswork than real-time accurate information?
- Do you face problems in pricing your product because real costs of manufacture are difficult to assess?
If you answered yes to one or more questions, then your company needs to invest in an ERP, specifically BatchMaster Process ERP.
What BatchMaster ERP can do for you?
BatchMaster is a true process-centric software that integrates, handles and keeps track of all your inventory, procurement, manufacturing, quality, compliance and distribution operations. Equipped with totally secure and scalable Formula Module with versioning and roll capabilities, comprehensive Bill-Of-Materials for multiple sizing and packaging, Product Development (R&D), Batch Processing and Cost Analysis; BatchMaster also meets industry compliance and governance through MSDS, FDA and cGMP. Notable strengths of BatchMaster lie in its elaborate Material Planning that reduces waste and strong Inventory Management that also offers Lot tracking, Tracing and Recalls in minimal time. Instant Quotes/Order creation, Packing, Shipment, Back Order, Purchase Order raising, Receiving, Invoicing, and more, are possible with a click in BatchMaster. Tight integration among modules, various dashboards and embedded Business Intelligence as well as CRM, timely caters to information needs of various managerial levels. Our capabilities are now trusted and leveraged even by industry big names like SAP and Microsoft Dynamics GP. So when are you giving-in?