Manage and track all nonconformities
- Efficiently capture, manage, and track, non-conformances from internal/external sources with this Nonconformance Management Software
- Perform in-depth root cause analysis
- Maintain records of all the activities undertaken to resolve the nonconformity
- Maintain and track nonconformity records
Ensure errors don’t happen again
- Track the impact of Corrective and Preventative Actions, and measure reduction over time
- Identify quality-related issues, execute containment actions, mitigate recurrence, and verify the effectiveness of root cause elimination
- Actively review and put in place actions for improvement
- Easily associate the appropriate reason for CAPA
The hub for everything in quality management
- Streamline quality processes and enjoy powerful reporting and analytics capabilities
- A personalized dashboard-like platform that allows viewing, cancelling, approving & rejecting approvals, releasing documents, etc.
- Ability to select multiple documents, or even all the documents, and release them together
- View and verify completed change requests
Streamline entire complaint resolution process
- Manage, and track every quality-related customer interaction& complaint
- Categorize complaints in logical groups. For example, documentation issue, product issue, and service issue
- Associate degree of severity of a customer issue
- Maintain the source of complaints
Automate your paper-based training systems
- This training management software manages training process, its requirements, and tracks training records seamlessly
- Helps to plan, schedule batches, and associate trainers/guest trainers
- Create, manage, conduct, track, control training batches
- Helps to generate certifications based on the evaluation
Achieve change management objectives seamlessly
- Establish a proper workflow for documenting changes, and automate and manage every step of the change control process
- Maintain, track, and approve changes
- Includes a number of default change types available to prevent redundant data entry
- Offers the ability to define priority, nature, CAPA, and source
A central library to store all documents together
- Store, create, track, retrieve, and manage all types of organizational documents through their life-cycle
- Maintain the audit trail of who has viewed a document and when, and how it may have been modified
- Secure the document through a selective restriction of access via passwords, e-signatures, etc.
- Generate an alert for the specified electronic distribution list that the document has been released
Comply with all related regulatory requirements
- Have a clear list of requirements, with automated alerts for potential issues, and manage compliance
- Automate the tracking and control of compliance-related activities such as documentation, planning, reporting, audit, etc.
- Measure, demonstrate, and sustain compliance for a wide range of regulations on a consistent basis
- Have easy regulatory reporting and control of risks related to non-compliance across processes for any size business
Maintain SOPs & policies at one place
- Store, track, and access all the SOPs and policies for different departments/processes, at a single click.
- Associate related guidelines and formats
- Restrict access to organizational, departmental, personal, and other levels
- Increase audit-preparedness
Managing audits made easy
- Automate and streamline the audit process.
- Easy planning of audits, with simplified flow for execution of audits.
- Define different audit categories such as Departmental Audit, Documents Audit, Financial Audit, and Organizational Audit, etc., and specify whether or not the audit requires approval.
- Specify the different requirements that constitute an audit checklist.
- Generate automatic audit reports to meet relevant compliance requirements.
Control risk exposure and ensure continuous process improvement
- Identify, assess, categorize, and document future risks and their impact.
- Visualize and better manage risks by gaining insight into the operations.
- Get a proactive approach to control the risks, and deal with challenges.
- Better maintain compliance with standards set by different relevant regulatory bodies.
- Drive continuous process improvement through risk control and mitigation.