HANDLING YOUR E-COMMERCE BUSINESS IS EASY WITH BATCHMASTER
Indore, M. P. – May 08, 2017 - BatchMaster Software Pvt. Ltd., one of the leading developer of ERP solution, announces integration of BatchMaster Enterprise with Magento online store. Done with the purpose of helping businesses grow their e-commerce business easily, the integration offers them the capabilities to handle online sale comprising of numerous products, orders and huge customers data, perfectly.
The bi-directional movement of data between Magento and BatchMaster Enterprise will ensure reduction in time, effort and errors caused by manual feeding of data. The integration synchronizes all the key data automatically be it product information, customer information, inventory levels, shipment updates, status tracking, payment and shipping details.
Magento is the leading platform for open commerce innovation. Every year, Magento handles over $100 billion in gross merchandise volume. Recognized as the leading commerce platform to the 2015 Internet Retailer Top 1000, B2B 300, and Europe 500 lists, Magento works hand-in-hand with the world’s biggest retailers, brands, and branded manufacturers across B2C and B2B industries.
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that supports industry specific functionalities and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. We empower organizations streamline their operations, reduce wastage, bring down costs, increase profits, improve compliance and manage safety to keep their customers happy and satisfied.
- 30+ years of experience
- ERP solutions for small to mid-sized industries
- SAP B1 and Microsoft certified solution
- Over 40,000 users worldwide
- Headquartered in California, with footprints across the world
- A global presence with offices in 3 continent- North America, Australia, and Asia
- Available in 3 languages- English, Chinese, and Spanish.
- Consistent record of never exceeding implementation time of 350 to 500 hours*
* Actual project plan may vary depending on number of users and project scope assessment.